The Jones Family

Monday, July 14, 2008

Coloring Gone Wrong

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

That is hilarious!!!! We have a very similar video of Maggie when she was 2 1/2....when my mom and I brought Hudson home from the hospital that's what we came home to! She looked like a clown...and what's even better is that Rocky left her alone with markers for "just a second"!!! So we got to rag on him too! I love it!
As if Pearson isn't cute enough already!!!

September 16, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Kirby and Laynie, I was rollin' watching this video! I especially love Kirby's commentary. Maybe we should show Wanda this video to convince her that 1 1/2 yr. olds should not be doing crafts on Sunday night...

October 10, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home