The Jones Family

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Don't All Suitcases Have Surprises In Them?

I decided to organize the linen closet this morning. I took out some luggage that was being stored in the closet and brought it downstairs to add it to our Goodwill pile. I started going through all the pieces (to make sure I had not accidentally left my millions in one of the pockets). Pearson asked me what I was doing. I told him I was going to give the luggage away and was making sure all the pockets were cleaned out. He then kept asking me if there was something in there for him. I first thought he was saying RICE. I told him no and asked him why he wanted RICE. He said he wanted to play with it. Well, that made no sense to me. I have never given him RICE to play with. Then he started getting mad at me and saying, "No, not RICE. PRICE." Eventually he walked over to the luggage and started digging through it. He said, "No, no, I'll look myself." I then realized he was looking for SURPRISES.

Now, I would like to thank my mother for giving Pearson a SURPRISE out of her suitcase every morning we were at Disney World. I guess I will have to teach him that not all suitcases have SURPRISES in them, just Gramm's.
Below is a picture of Pearson looking at all of his surprises. The maid put them in the window when she came in to clean up the room.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home