The Jones Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Hudson

Here are some pictures of Hudson Pizza's birthday party. The tumble bus was there and that is all Pearson talked about the entire ride home and into the night. "When I get on that bus again, I'm gonna jump." "When I get on that bus again, I'm gonna swing." "When I get on that bus again, I'm gonna flip." And on and on. He is obviously related to his father, he showed no fear! They also played with a parachute in the yard. Pearson loved that, too. Well, for a little while.

Pearson, Hudson, Rachel, Ashley, and Maggie's shoulder

Pictures courtesy of Cindy Pizza and Coleen Verner.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rocky Pizza said...

The parachute picture gets me every time. That was too funny!!!!
Cindy

March 11, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home