The Jones Family

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Van-zillas Should be Taken VERY Seriously

Pearson and I went to the grocery store last week and, along with other groceries, bought a box of VanillaWafers. Pearson held the box through the grocery store and in the car on the way home. After I unloaded the car and brought the grocery bags inside, Pearson waited (un-patiently) for me to put the gorceries away. I had told him he could have some wafers when I was finished. I pulled the box out of it's bag and sat it on the counter. Pearson stood there, looking at the box. All of the sudden Pearson said, "Mommy!! Do they pinch?" He was standing there with a very worried look on his face. "Does who pinch?", I asked. Pearson very slowly pointed to the wafers box.

I could almost hear the theme from Jaws playing in the background. It cracks me up to think of what could have been going through his mind while looking at that box.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Duttons said...

Too funny! Maybe he should become a kid consultant for marketing. I'm sure he's not the only one disturbed by the packaging!

August 5, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

LOL!!!

August 5, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger The Thrashers said...

I am seriously laughing out loud!!!

August 19, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home