The Jones Family

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Wish I Had a ...

Pearson doesn't ask for much, (yeah, right) but here are some of his recent requests:

I wish ...

1. I had a hole... "I would put it right here on the floor and crawl down in it."

2. I was a monkey... "I would climb up and jump in the trees."

3. I had a puppy that swims... He said this while he was watching a commercial about a plastic puppy that you wind up to make it swim in the water. "You already have a puppy that swims. He is sitting right next to you." Pearson looks over the arm of the chair at Oso. "Oh,(very pregnant pause) I wish I had two puppies that swim."

4. I had a microphone... "I would hold it up to your face and ask you questions."

5. I had a french horn... Kirby's response was, "I am glad you don't have a french horn. I am sure the noise that would come out of it would not be nice to hear."

6. I had a cement mixer... "You have a cement mixer, you have three that I can think of at home." "No, Mommy!!! A real, big cement mixer to park next to our house in the driveway." "Pearson, I am sure our neighborhood covenants do not allow that."

7. I had a road..."I would lay it out and drive on it."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

I think your responses are just as funny as his requests. You 3 are so cute!

October 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home