Hello Far-away Friends and Family!
Visit my website at http://layniejones.myrandf.com/ and use the "Solution Tool" to learn what skincare products are best for your needs. All products will last at least 60 days and offer a 60 day EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE! My personal favorites are the Soothe & Umblemish Regimens. Both of these regimens have done wonders for my skin! I use Soothe for my roseaca and Unblemish has literally eliminated my adult acne.
I would be honored to have you as a customer!! To save some money, you can sign up as a "Preferred Customer" and receive 10% off your order, FREE shipping and automatic shipping every 60 days!
Because I LOVE trailblazers, my first TWO Preferred Customers will need to watch their mail for an extra treat - a BONUS product sent from me!
My VIRTUAL LAUNCH is open through November 27th!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home