The Jones Family

Friday, November 6, 2009

Awwwww!

Conversation from a couple of weeks ago.

Me: "Pearson, when you get up in the morning I am not going to be here."
Pearson (P): "Why not?"
Me: "I have to get up early to go out of town for a meeting."
P: "Where are you going?"
Me: "I have to go to Tennessee for a meeting. I will not come home tomorrow night. You and Daddy are going to get up and go to church and then I will come home Sunday afternoon after you get home from church."
P: "Why are you going to be gone."
Me: "I have to go to a meeting, but I will see you Sunday afternoon when you get up from your nap."
P: (Sticking his bottom lip out as far as it will possibly go.) "Well, now I am sad."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home