The Jones Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow "Storms" of 2010

Warning: The following videos may not be appropriate for some viewers. Only viewers related to Pearson will enjoy these videos. Viewer discretion is advised.

January Snow

.

We borrowed a sled from our neighbors and after watching the video you will see why I made Kirby take it back and offer to buy them another one.

February Snow

"What I Like About Snow" by Pearson

I like to catch one and play in it.

I like to run in it.

I like to step on your footprints in it.

And just because I just like it.

And just because I just do.

Here is Pearson with our very sad snowman. He is taller than Pearson and he has arms, but we never got around to giving him any facial features. Also, I think Oso ran off with his arms at least three times and they had to be replaced.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home