The Jones Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't Touch the Power Lines

Pearson loves to climb. He climbs or attempts to climb everything. While we drive down the road he will look out the window and point out tall things and tell me he wants to climb them. The other day he asked me what was out his window, he was pointing to the power lines. It told him you can't climb them or touch them and explained to him why. Yesterday he noticed the power lines again and this is the conversation that followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pearson (P): I cannot touch the power lines.
Me: No, you can't .
P: I will dieb (that's kin to die)?
Me: Yes, you could get hurt and die.
P: I would be ceased (that's kin to deceased)?
Me: Yes, you would be deceased.
(Long pause accompanied by a puzzled look on P's face.)
P: You will flush me down the toilet?
Me: No, I would not flush you down the toilet.
P: Why?
Me: You wouldn't fit.
P: Why?
Me: You are too big.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess that's what we get for letting P flush his fish when it became "ceased".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home