Things To Do in Pensacola
Raise and lower a military flag, 400+ times, at the museum play area.
Look at the Blue Angels in the museum atrium
Climb a 177-step circular staircase to the top of the Pensacola Lighthouse. (No, I will not be doing that again, ever! No, I did not realize how afraid of heights I was until I was about twenty steps up. No, I am not proud of the way I hugged the handrail my entire way down the 177-step circular staircase. Yes, this is the same lighthouse that was on an episode of Ghost Hunters. Yes, they were having a ghost hunt later that night. Yes, they invited us to come back and join in the ghost hunt. No, we did not come back, mainly because it involved climbing a 177-step circular staircase.)
Beautiful beaches
Labels: fall, Pearson, pensacola, thanksgiving

1 Comments:
Is the kids area at the museum new? I don't remember it last time we were there, but that was before kids, so I probably wouldn't have noticed it anyway. Can't beat Pensacola beaches!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home