The Jones Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Questions, Questions, and MORE Questions

The following are questions that Pearson asked us on the way home from the zoo. I believe we were in the car forty minutes. He wanted to make sure he learned all he possibly could with the time he had available.

How do you build a bridge?
How do you build a road?
How do you build a car?
How do you drive a car?
How do you jump a car?
Do you tilt the steering wheel to get the car to jump?
Daddy, how do police men put bullets in their guns?
What do modo dragons (comodo dragons) eat?
Why do modo dragons eat eggs?
How do they get the eggs?
Do the people give them to the modo dragon?
How do the people give them to the modo dragon?
Do the people make sure they don't drop the eggs when they give them to the modo dragon?
What did the sign at the zoo say about the modo dragon?
Can a modo dragon hurt a person?
Why does a modo dragon hurt people?
Mommy, did you eat all the cotton candy?
Mommy, are you sure?
Mommy, why can't I see anymore cotton candy in the bag?
Mommy, can you show me that you did not eat all the cotton candy?
Why don't I have a back pack with a parachute?
If I climbed all the way to the top of the rock climbing wall at the zoo, would I have to use a parachute to get down?
How does the rope they hook me to at the rock climbing wall stop me from falling to the ground?
Do you think one day I will be able to climb to the top of the rock climbing wall?
Why didn't we see any giraffes at the zoo?
Did you ask me if I wanted to see the giraffes?
Did I tell you that I wanted to see the parakeets instead?
Why does everyone brush the animals at the petting zoo?
Do they want to make sure the animals at the petting zoo are very clean?
Why does it feel good the the animals to get brushed?
What was the modo dragon's name at the zoo?
What is the elephant's name at the zoo?
Why do we have to go to bed when we get home?
Why are we going to church tomorrow?
What are we going to do after church?
What does this paper say?
Can I put holes in this paper?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

I just read P's questions to Brian and Brian said, "He's tough, man! I like Pearson." I have to agree wholeheartedly! He's such a unique little thing and I love his sweet inquisitive personality. And his adorable kissable face!

Miss seeing you.

May 23, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Kristy Dorminy said...

Whew. I'm tired, and I wasn't even in the car with him! What a cutie.

May 24, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home