The Jones Family

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Three Beauties and One Crazy Beast

Have you ever watched a show about the lives of an actor or a comedian and their friends and family say something like, "He always had an odd sense of humor from the time he was born" or "She always tried to make everyone laugh" or "He was always the class clown"? Well, I never really understood exactly what they meant until little Pearson North came into our lives. I think the pictures below will help you better understand.





By the way the three sweet girls are my brother's girls, Emilie, Mabrie, and Mollie. We were able to see them for a very short time while we were in Pensacola during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Thrashers said...

He cracks me up!! Whenever I need a good laugh I just go to your blog! :)

December 6, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home