The Jones Family

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rope Butts?

Pearson (P): "Mom, there are rope butts outside! "
Me: "What?"
P: "Rope butts!"
Me: "What are rope butts?"
P: "They come out and you have to run fast!"
Me: "Do you mean robots?"
P: "No! Rope butts!"
Me: "Okay? Kirby, what is he talking about?"
Kirby (K): "What did he say?"
Me: "He said there are rope butts outside and you have to run fast."
K: "Oh, wasps. I found a wasp nest and I thought the wasps were dormant. But, when I sprayed them they flew out and I told Pearson to run."
Me: "Pearson, did you mean to say wasp nest?"
P: "Yeah, wasp nest. Mom, I like to run from rope butts."
Me: "You mean wasps."
P: "Oh, yeah, wasps."
Me: "You like to run from wasps?"
P: "Yeah, I like to use my super-fast powers to run from them."
Me: "Really, can you show me how?"
P: "Oh, no, Mom. I can only use my super-fast powers when I am running from rope butts!"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Duttons said...

I love the conversations you post on here! He is too funny!

March 25, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger The Thrashers said...

You have to write some kind of book with all his sayings. This kid cracks me up!!

March 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home